top of page

Market Research Group

Público·17 miembros

Watch: Promitheas Patras VS UCAM Murcia Live Stream 30 January 2024

4 hours ago — ... UCAM Murcia CB vs Unicaja Malaga Predizione,H2H Risultato finale. Promitheas Patras v UCAM Murcia boxscore - 5 Μάρτιος ... live and on ...

Murcia vs Promitheas Prediction 30 January 2024 16 hours ago — Champions League · Ucam Murcia. -. Promitheas Patras. 30.01.24. Ucam Murcia. 19:30. Live broadcast. Promitheas Patras · Review. Prediction. H2H. Cadiz will host Alcorcon for this fixture of the league. No doubt, the hosts are favorites in this match. Cadiz is very ambitious team in this campaign. Cadiz are currently on the 1st position with 60 points. Of course, they want to stay in the race for the direct promotion. Also, we have Alcorcon who's is very average team in this season. They are currently on the 11th place with 44 points. Algernon is a very unpredictable team. They have highly variable results. Nevertheless, I expect, the visitors will try to provide a strong resistance in this match. My pick - Alcorcon to win. Swansea City are winless in the last 3 league games but at home they have been very strong in the last weeks with a 3-2-1 record in the last 6 league games. They also have an excellent home record against Queens Park Rangers with a 5-3-0 record in the last 8 meetings. GOAL! Sheffield United 1 (Sharp 45+2) Bournemouth 1 Sheffield United are level! Ramsdale can't punch another corner clear, and it falls to Stevens. He smashes it through the six yard box, where it pinballs off players before Sharp stabs it home from three yards out. WHAT A SAVE! Another brilliant break by Bournemouth down the left. Borussia Monchengladbach have a good chance to bounce back from their weekend defeat. Only Borussia Dortmund and RB Leipzig have won at Monchengladbach this season in the Bundesliga. They take on an FC Koln side that has shown improved form in recent weeks but have already lost seven away league fixtures this season. This is going to be tough for them and the tip is for a home win. Sibley's first goal where he showed great control after a slick team move before crashing the ball high into the net was the pick of his three and came just after he had gone close with a decent strike from distance. Two mazy runs almost brought further goals, one effort flashing just wide and another producing a fine one-handed stop from Bartoz Bialkowski. Sibley was not to be denied his hat-trick, however, with two similar strikes across goal from astute passes by Waghorn and substitute Chris Martin, securing a much-deserved third successive league victory for the visitors. While Bristol Rovers have been treading water, Donny have improved of late. Sunday's visitors weren't able to follow their pleasing away win against Peterborough with another victory, as they were touched on by Sunderland, but they've since shown their mettle, winning two on the bounce, beating both Oxford and Shrewsbury, keeping two clean sheets in the process. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Borussia Mönchengladbach 1, Borussia Dortmund 2. Posted at 90'+5' Offside, Borussia Mönchengladbach. Lars Stindl tries a through ball, but Breel Embolo is caught offside. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+4' Substitution, Borussia Dortmund. Manuel Akanji replaces Erling Haaland. The Foundation of Hearts expects to take over ownership of the Scottish Premiership club by "around the end of April" after confirming it has repaid the £2. Ann Budge. The fans' group will take control when Budge hands over her 75. Budge joined forces with the Foundation when she paid £2. Hearts out of administration in 2014. Since then, the Foundation's continued financial backing to the club includes £3m towards a new main stand. The quick-fire goals from Kylian Mbappe and Pablo Sarabia denied Zinedine Zidane's side the revenge they craved after a 3-0 humiliation in the reverse fixture, but will they halt Real's recent momentum? We don't think so, and we're expecting Los Blancos to get the better of Alaves this weekend at Mendizorroza – albeit after a tight opening period. A "special" coach. Arsenal had won the previous season while going unbeaten and Mourinho made some big signings of his own to take them on. Petr Cech, Didier Drogba, Ricardo Carvalho and Arjen Robben - to name half of his summer additions - would all play a huge part in the crushing title win. And it was a procession in the end. Chelsea won 29 of their 38 Premier League games - losing just once - and incredibly conceding just 15 goals. They haven’t scored more than a goal in four of their last five matches too. However, their form at home should give them hope; they have not lost their last three home matches, winning two and with two clean sheets. River Plate have seven wins and six clean sheets in their last 10 home matches. Their form in the Copa Libertadores is however not very good in recent matches; they have three straight losses in the competition and just one win and one clean sheet in the last five. I don't know how, but Juve with stronger team than last season make much weaker and worst results this season. With C. Ronaldo and Dybala along with Higuain they have far the best attack in Italy at moment. But it seems that major problems are back in defense and that they can't score as much goals as much defense can concede. Roma lost from Torino last round 0-2. For me that is fact that this team is down in form at moment. I expect from them to give some resistance to Juve but at the end to lose. Away win! Posted at 85' Attempt missed. Angeliño (Manchester City) left footed shot from the left side of the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Riyad Mahrez. Posted at 82' Angeliño (Manchester City) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 82' Foul by Aaron Lennon (Burnley). SubstitutionPosted at 80' Substitution, Manchester City. Phil Foden replaces Kevin De Bruyne. Posted at 77' Corner, Manchester City. Liverpool midfielder Fabinho will be out until next year with the ankle injury he suffered against Napoli. The Brazilian went off after 19 minutes of Wednesday's Champions League group game, which the Reds drew 1-1, after he fell awkwardly making a challenge. Liverpool said the 26-year-old had "suffered ankle ligament damage" and will be out "until the New Year". Losing a player of the quality of Fabinho is big. Those braving the 'Correct Score' market can try a 2-0 win for the hosts, who've kept a clean sheet in three of their last five at home. The visitors have failed to score on five occasions away from home this term, while they've surrendered an average of 1.69 goals and have shipped exactly twice in three of their last four and on a further three occasions. Promitheas Patras v UCAM Murcia live watch 30 January 3 hours ago — Where to watch Promitheas Patras BC's game today? Is it on Prime Video, DAZN or available for free? Find live streams, TV broadcasts ... The England Under-21 international is said to be on the verge of a senior call-up ahead of this month's friendly matches against Italy and Denmark at Wembley. Paper Round's view: Centre-forward is a position that Everton have struggled with since Romelu Lukaku left for Manchester United back in 2017. Not just crosses. I remember he taught me some easy rules. The first one, was on touch. That I don’t use too much power and trying to destroy the goal or the goalie with ball. I think that I was thinking about doing that and it was something new that he told me. I trained a bit on that, but without scoring. I did have some contact with several Italian clubs, but for one reason or another, it was not possible to work here. I am open to everything and keep a very close eye on Serie A. Paper Round’s view: Emery’s direct football would transfer perfectly well to Serie A, though the same was expected when he moved to Arsenal. I am completely sure about the commitment of our players. They have shown it for many, many years," Guardiola told reporters ahead of Saturday's league trip to Leicester City. No one knows what will happen, but right now the commitment for the last three months, every single game, I don't have any doubts. Solskjaer confirmed Alexis Sanchez will return to the club at the end of the season and has backed the Chilean forward to regain his best form. Sanchez was loaned out to Inter Milan in the close season but niggling injuries and fitness problems has restricted him to just seven appearances across all competitions. Fulham boss Scott Parker told BBC Radio London:"It's a tough place to come, we knew the challenge ahead of us today was a big one and it was a perfect away performance. I thought we grew into the game, we had our moments in the first half without putting our mark or control on it. In the second half] I felt we needed a bit more control in the way we played. We turned the game into what the occasion was and Blackburn make you do that. The Hornets had come back themselves in normal time, with Kaylen Hinds firing in through a mass of players to level after Emmanuel Monthe had given the home side the lead. The silver lining for Nigel Pearson's side is that they will not have to play what would have been a fourth game in nine days in the fourth round on Sunday, and will instead be able to focus all their efforts on avoiding relegation from the top flight. The Edinburgh club has also struggled a lot to keep clean sheets at home, as they have only done so once in their eight games at Tynecastle. However, the Gorgie outfit has also netted the same amount as they've conceded- 11 goals- although they've scored six of them in their last trio of fixtures whilst conceding just four times in those matches. Promitheas Patras VS UCAM Murcia live streaming 30 3 hours ago — Watch #live the Press Conference following the game between UCAM Murcia and Promitheas Patras atBasketball Champions League · Basketball ... Hasenhuttl's side managed 21 shots against the Gunners in north London, but they started anxiously against the Hornets and almost fell behind within the first two minutes. Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg's stray back-pass fell straight into the path of Sarr, who could only drill his shot into the arms of McCarthy. Saints remained nervous in possession as the half wore on with Stephens bundling an attempted clearance into the path of Sarr, allowing the Senegal forward to race clear and stroke home the opener. Chelsea have slightly overperformed this season with many predicting them to struggle in the midst of a transfer ban and Eden Hazard leaving the club. They’ve performed well though, using the mix of experience and youth at their disposal to move into the Champions League places and progress in the European competition as well. In the league they’ve averaged 1.71 goals per game, scoring 36 in 21 with Tammy Abraham leading their scoring charts with 12. Defensively they’ve been a little suspect, conceding 29 goals, an average of 1.38 goals per game. Maybe the biggest difficulty will be the loss of the chance to earn coefficient points, which means even when they get back, City will be a lower seed than they would have expected to be and therefore find it harder to reach the latter stages of the competition. Is this the end of an era? Manchester City owner Sheikh Mansour (left) and chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak took charge of the club in 2008If this outcome sees the end of Guardiola's time at City, then marks the end of an era. The team that did not seem unbeatable but the favourite in my eyes was Liverpool. They themselves were starting to be in a worse shape and had been eliminated. So yeah, we thought there was the possibility. After we know that in two matches, everything can be played but we had good feelings. Coman wants to finish the season, and reckons that a few weeks will be enough for the players to get back up to speed, adding that it has been nice to get back to training in small groups, something Bayern introduced recently. The Hammers will hope that by the time this game kicks off, Villa will have lost at Everton and Bournemouth at Manchester City. More points earned by them would put additional pressure on West Ham and Watford. West Ham have only won five home league games this season but two of those have come in the last four. Joel Matip replaces Sadio Mané. Posted at 89' Sadio Mané (Liverpool) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 89' Foul by Jeremy Ngakia (West Ham United). Posted at 89' Attempt missed. Aaron Cresswell (West Ham United) left footed shot from the centre of the box is high and wide to the right following a corner. Posted at 88' Corner, West Ham United. Conceded by Alisson. Posted at 88' Attempt saved. The Scottish football season has been ended, amid some acrimony, and the prizes have been handed out. Now it faces a whole new and even more labyrinthine range of complexities as it tries to plot a path through uncharted territory for the 2020-21 campaign. Here, BBC Scotland examines the issues facing the game. When is football likely to return?After two months of uncertainty since the abrupt halt in mid-March, there is now a glimmer of clarity over a resumption. On the pitch, I think it will be Manchester that comes out on top in both games. Defensively the two London teams are ordinary at best, and therein lie their problems. City and United are both so dangerous going forward, and I don't see Arsenal and Chelsea being able to keep them out. Lawro's guest this week is Doves frontman and Manchester City fan Jimi Goodwin. Doves played a set on the pitch after Manchester City's final home game at Maine Road in 2003 - "I met the 'Goat' [Shaun Goater] that day, we got shown around the ground and I had photos taken in the bath, I was buzzing," remembered Goodwin - and they supported Oasis in their 2005 gig at Etihad Stadium tooGoodwin is enjoying life as a City fan under Pep Guardiola, who has won six major trophies since arriving at the club in 2016, and is still trying to add two more this season. Barcelona have seven straight wins over Deportivo Alaves. Deportivo Alaves have scored in two of their last eight matches. Deportivo Alaves have lost seven of their last 10 matches. Barcelona have scored two or more in the last seven matches against Alaves. Deportivo Alaves secured their stay in La Liga on Thursday and will be looking to wrap up the season on a high when they welcome Barcelona in the final round of matches in the league. GA Eagles and Almere will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eerste Divisie in Holland. GA Eagles this season have the following results: 8W, 10D and 2L. Meanwhile Almere have 9W, 4D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. UCAM Murcia v Promitheas Patras BC 12 hours ago — Kladite se na UCAM Murcia v Promitheas Patras BC u sklopu događaja FIBA Champions League, svi najbolji koeficijenti za klađenje na UCAM ... Match where team Jahn Regensburg will play at home with team Dynamo Dresden. Jahn Regensburg are playing not so good in this season. They didn't play how both teams to score just 6 matches. Guests did 2 draw games from home in new year. They are trying to stay in league for next season. Last h2h match Dynamo won how 2- 1 . I predict open match here again. Both teams need points. Maybe we will see a surprise here. It is a good chance for guests to get 3 points. But my bet will over 2.75 goals. It is the most real bet on this game . They have six straight wins ahead of this game and will feel they have what it takes to challenge Chiefs. They have three clean sheets in five PSL matches and have conceded just two goals in the process, while scoring eight. In 10 home matches in the league, Orlando Pirates have no loss. The last time they lost a league match at home was back in August 2018; they have gone unbeaten in 23 home matches in the league since.