top of page

Market Research Group

Público·17 miembros

[live sport] Today: Aberdeen v Dundee live watch 30/01/2024

The New Firm derby between Dundee United and Aberdeen in the Scottish Premiership. Full match coverage on BBC ALBA. 1 hour, 45 minutes ...

The hosts are one of the lowest scorers in the division with just 21 goals to their name, and it is a record which only gets worse when you look at their form on home soil. At the Pirelli Stadium they have scored just four times, which is a woeful average of just 0.5 goals per game. While they do not concede too many, with just five goals going in at the other end when at home, that lack of offensive threat unsurprisingly means they have one of the worst home records in the division. The way he sprinted from his own half in order to latch onto Son Heung-min's pass which flashed past the post was an indicator of his hunger and desire. However when a second clear chance came to put the game out of West Ham's reach Kane was bang on the money. Did you know? Kane has now scored 137 goals in 200 appearances for Spurs in the Premier League - the only player in the competition's history to have scored more after 200 games for a club is Sergio Aguero (138). Aberdeen - Dundee FC Live - Scottish Premiership 15 Oct 2023 — Football fans can read breaking Football news headlines, interviews, expert commentary and watch replays. Keep up with what's happening in the ... Valverde will surely be disappointed that they allowed their grip to slip. So was this a point gained or two dropped? MAN OF THE MATCH - Martin Odegaard (Real Sociedad) The on-loan Real Madrid midfielder has been a revelation for Real Sociedad this season and this was yet another demonstration of Odegaard’s quality. Dundee vs Aberdeen stream and TV listings Dundee vs Aberdeen - December 23, 2023 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. However, despite their achievements, the club have evidently been unable to shake off perceptions, with Salvo criticising a Spanish TV program for a "lack of respect" after it replaced the club's badge with the unmistakable cherry logo of Pacha nightclub when discussing the upcoming match. We're a serious club, we're not a nightclub," he responded. Coached by ex-Barcelona and Sevilla defender Alfaro, the third-tier underdogs invited more than 500 children from the island's football schools to witness their dramatic penalty shootout victory over second-tier Albacete in the previous round. I got a flight over around 6am and my medical took around nine or 10 hours. What happens in a 10-hour medical? Well, Fiorentina did a lot of tests. Then I had to do some running on a treadmill and have various scans - and then they had a couple of doctors look at the results. It was extremely thorough. As well as my knee, something came up with my hip as well - and I had never had any problems there, so that was news to me. Van Dijk: I have seen them all - Ruud Krol, Franco Baresi, Paolo Maldini. Virgil van Dijk. The centre-back is in that class and has thrilled us with his performances for Liverpool for two seasons now. They seem to be getting even better. In fact commentators can't wait for Van Dijk to make the occasional mistake so they have a talking point. Van Dijk has come a long way since his days at Southampton but fulfilled all the enormous promise he showed when he was at St Mary's. Bruno Fernandes is scoring and is full of confidence, he gives the team that extra creativity and hopefully his first derby will be a win, and why not?" Berbatov added. When you come into a new country and a new team you already know who your big rivals are going to be and now in the lead-up to Sunday he is going to know what this game is all about. Manchester City showed a "blatant disregard" to co-operating with Uefa's investigation into potential Financial Fair Play (FFP) breaches, says the Court of Arbitration for Sport (Cas). That is despite Cas overturning City's two-year ban from European competition, which was issued by Uefa in February. The club's fine was also cut from 30m euros (£26. Cas' written findings also say a majority of its panel found the failure to co-operate was a "severe breach". I took an acrylic course last year in the local village, so I'm trying to use acrylics and can't say I've cracked it at all. Kim is the one who is very, very good. She is the artist. We've always tried to find things to share because she is my best friend as well. Right now I'm tinkering with the portrait and it's at a very delicate stage - and, oh my word, what she's done is tell me to change the background! And you know what? I think it's worked. The Fir Park side have received many plaudits this season as they battle Aberdeen for third place, but Robinson wants his men to get closer to the Old Firm. Therefore, he wasn't happy at a number of players failing to turn it on in a big game. We might not catch up with them but we've certainly got to try and aim for that," Robinson told BBC Scotland afterwards. I don't know if we had enough belief today. RedTV - Aberdeen FC ... Live Video In · MATCHDAY LIVE | Dundee v Aberdeen (k.o. 3pm GMT) event thumbnail. MATCHDAY LIVE | Dundee v Aberdeen (k.o. 3pm GMT). Mar 13th 2024, 12:15 pm Live ... Arsenal sacked Emery on Friday and brought in Ljungberg as the interim head coach. Emery posts 'letter of thanks' to Arsenal It has to be Poch Ozil proved to be a puzzle Emery could not solve during his time at Arsenal, and the German midfielder – who has started just four Premier League games this season – made no mention of Emery in his Twitter post… Among the players to thank Emery were Alexandre Lacazette and Calum Chambers. It hasn't been a straightforward campaign for Depor, but their last two efforts have been encouraging. Against Tenerife at this venue, La Coruna looked useful going forward, while they also did a good job of resisting at the back. Much of the same can be said of their efforts against Numancia last time out, except on that occasion they did an even better job of restricting their opponents, winning by a goal to nil. Lukasz Piszczek opened the scoring after 33 minutes, before Sancho's remarkable season continued when he was left in acres of space on the left wing on 50 minutes, dancing inside a defender before burying his shot. Haaland then scored his ninth goal in six matches following his January move from Red Bull Salzburg - and Raphael Guerreiro added a fourth - as Dortmund re-stated their title credentials with a victory which leaves them one point off Bayern Munich having played a game more than their rivals. Last season, the Sandefjord almost received a relegation ticket, finishing 13th in the standings and just 4 points behind the red-lighted group. It is thought that that missed shot will alert the BLD team about the change in this 2018 season. However, it seems that things have not changed, even worse than last season. After 12 rounds, Sandefjord won only 1 victory, the rest received 9 defeats and fell to the position of the team with 5 points. The difference from the safety team is now 6 points and if not improved soon, perhaps a relegation rate will be named Sandefjord. Northampton Town is a club from League 2, and tonight in FA Cup they will face a club from Championship, Derby County. Visitors are strong favorites for a victory, not just because a gap in divisions, but also because of their main star Wayne Rooney, who joined the club in January. If this duel ends with a draw, it will be played second leg, and I am sure Derby coach Phillip Cocu don't want that to happen. Derby not playing too much offensive, Martin will be their attack, but with a Rooney in the squad, I expect from them to win in this duel with more than 1.5 goals Archie Gemmill against the Dutch in Argentina 1978. Opening the 1998 World Cup against Brazil in Paris. James McFadden's 40-yard wonder goal in the same city nine years on. Leigh Griffiths' free-kick double to wound England a decade later. As we stand in the 21st Century, these are just a small sample of moments that flood the memory across all living generations of Scotland fans when they reminisce about their national side. Guadalupe started season after the break with a win at home with 1-0 and a draw on the road but it is more than clear that they are much better team at home and obviously big favorite for the win tonight and that is also because on the other side Perez zeledon is in very bad form and they lost both games after the break, the only good thing for them is that they never listed in head to head on the road but I think that is going to change tonight and I Surely recommend this bet to anyone despite the odds Leading 3-0 at half-time in the original fixture at Vicarage Road, their place in round four was essentially booked, before their second-half capitulation allowed Tranmere parity and a replay. When the elements then intervened and the game on 14 January was postponed, it left the Hornets facing a horror run of fixtures at a crucial juncture in their season. No wonder then that Nigel Pearson opted to make so many changes from the defeat at Villa, with Christian Kabasele, Jose Holebas and Andre Gray the most recognisable first-team figures in a team largely comprised of under-23 players. Eight of the last ten Lazio away league games have seen 2.5 goals scored in them. The last four Atalanta matches in all competitions have seen 26 goals scored. Atalanta had a 4-1 home win over Sassuolo on Sunday and are fourth in Serie A. They host Lazio who are second in the table and haven't lost in their last 21 league games. Both sides have three wins in their last six meetings. Levante have one clean sheet in their last 15 matches. Barcelona have scored two or more in eight of their last 10 home league matches. Barcelona are unbeaten in 22 home league matches. Levante have no win in their last five matches. Barcelona will host Levante in the 22nd week of matches in La Liga, hoping to rise back to the top of the standings. Kaiserslautern played a couple of games lately both in the league but also in the cup competition with over 3.5 goals not only at home but also in away games they have a recent 3-2 loss at home in the league a 2-2 draw in the cup with 2nd league club Nurnberg at home but they won after extra-time that cup game and progressed forward in the competition which is good for them but they want more from their current league standings which is not great should be scoring goals here but Hansa is capable of scoring themselves winning here 2-0 last season. This will be good game for sure. Pick is based on teams form here and quality too. Away side team fight for top places on table have good squad and almost full team to try get win tonight vs host who have few players injured. Away team have good record last weeks and focused team as coach said on this game, despite upcoming cup game which will be played on Friday night. Many players can cover ideas of coach so rotation if we see it will not affect much. Hosts are in down part of table and will try to avoid defeat. Atletico Madrid have not been in good form lately, but they will go here as firm favorites. They meet a Lokomotiv Moscow side that is also not at its best. Lokomotiv Moscow have conceded two or more in seven of their last nine matches, and they have one win in the last nine matches. They also have one clean sheet in the last 10 matches and so the possibility that they will concede here is high. Atletico on their part, have six wins and no loss in eight Champions League matches at home. They have scored twice or more in six of seven Champions League matches at home. They meet a side with no clean sheet in five away matches in the Champions League. Our bet here will be on a 2-0 win for Atletico on the correct score scale. Vitkovice and Zizkov will face each other in the upcoming match in the Division 2 in Czech Republic. Vitkovice this season have the following results: 2W, 4D and 11L. Meanwhile Zizkov have 9W, 2D and 6L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. We'll look at the best Premier League reaction from last night's matches in due course. But could this be the day Everton dismiss Marco Silva? A 5-2 defeat at Liverpool has left them in the bottom three. An eighth defeat in 11 games. BBC Sport claims he faces the sack, with Sky Sports News adding that David Moyes is in line for a Goodison Park return. The hosts have claimed five 1-0 wins at home in Ligue 1 already, while Strasbourg have lost to nil in 67% of their away games in the league. Following that form, we are backing a 1-0 home victory when these two clash on Wednesday night. Bayern kept a clean sheet in four of their last nine competitive fixtures. We feel that they may keep another clean sheet versus a Wolfsburg side who have struggled in attack. We feel that a 2-0 win for Bayern is a likely result of this fixture. The result left Lyon in 11th place on 34 points while Strasbourg moved one place up to seventh on 37. Third-placed Rennes suffered a 1-0 setback at Stade Reims, while Brest stayed 13th after holding on for a 3-2 home win over struggling Saint Etienne. First-half goals from Paul Lasne, Gaetan Charbonnier and Irvin Cardona gave Brest a 3-0 lead before the visitors, who remain hovering above the relegation zone in 16th position, set up a tense finish through Denis Bouanga and Lois Diony. Paper Round's view: Icardi is a top, top player but he always seems to struggle with problems off the field. PSG were never going to play a ridiculously attacking side away at Dortmund so somebody had to miss out. It seems like PSG view the 27-year-old as a long-term replacement for Edinson Cavani, who is leaving the French capital this summer after seven years at the club. TALKING POINT Newcastle progress on a drama-filled night: This was a night of breathtaking drama at the Kassam Stadium. Who said the FA Cup has lost its magic? Oxford looked dead and buried at two goals down but the League One side never gave up hope, setting up an extra-time period filled with excitement. Real Betis have only won one of their last six matches in La Liga. Barcelona have only kept two clean sheets from their last five matches in all competitions. Barcelona have won four of their last six matches against Real Betis. Playing their first La Liga game since the fallout from Eric Abidal's interview developed, Barcelona travel to Real Betis. Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola says football is letting its elite players down and a "year of 400 days" is needed to cram in all the matches they are being asked to play. Guardiola was one of several top-flight bosses to express their concern about the demanding festive schedule. England forwards Harry Kane and Marcus Rashford have since suffered injuries. Guardiola said: "I am so sorry for Kane and Rashford because they are good for the league but I am not surprised. Both of these sides will likely approach this in a positive manner given their recent good form, so an end to end, attacking game of football appears to be on the cards. The hosts have been excellent in front of goal and have scored two or more goals in six of their eight home league games so far this season. Meanwhile, their visitors have been improving in front of goal but, with three goals conceded in their last two outings, they appear to have scrapped their solid foundation in favour of a more attacking approach. All this leads us to believe that goals are the order of the day, and with the prolific nature of Cheltenham on home soil at the moment, backing them to score over 1.5 team goals is where we are placing our trust. Gary Holt's side have been in excellent form at the Tony Macaroni Arena in recent weeks, as they went from failing to score in three consecutive games to scoring an impressive seven goals in their last two matches. Munich 1860 and Hansa Rostock will face each other in the upcoming match in the 3. Liga in Germany. Munich 1860 this season have the following results: 13W, 10D and 8L. Meanwhile Hansa Rostock have 14W, 6D and 11L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. James Ward-Prowse (Southampton) right footed shot from a difficult angle and long range on the left is close, but misses to the left from a direct free kick. Posted at 75' Sofiane Boufal (Southampton) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 75' Foul by Fabian Schär (Newcastle United). Posted at 74' Attempt missed. Ryan Bertrand (Southampton) header from very close range is just a bit too high. ᐉ Dundee United vs Aberdeen Live Stream, Tip After having made a senior debut playing for Dundee United in the 2021 - 2022 season, the dangerous Midfielder has struck 5 league goals in this Premiership ... He might have done better because there was no pace on the header. VAR are checking for a push on Ramos. PENALTY TO CITY! Carvajal has been penalised for a foul on Sterling, and City have the chance to take the lead. It was a stupid tackle from Carvajal. GOAL! Real Madrid 1-2 Man City (De Bruyne pen) The captain De Bruyne slides a cool penalty into the bottom-left corner. All players must travel in their own cars, possibly in their kits. No official referees will be allowed, with members of coaching staff taking charge. Full risk-assessments of the stadium/training ground before games. Championship clubs have reportedly already been approached about games and BBC Sport understands that the EFL will issue guidance to clubs on this later in the week. Upon the resumption, some games could take place at neutral venues and Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp told BBC Radio 5 Live he "would love" to play their home games at Anfield. Of course, it is the main problem," said Belshina coach Eduard Gradoboyev, when asked about the lack of fans. Because football is for spectators. And when you come to a absolutely half-empty stadium, especially such a good one like here in Grodno, it is a bit uncomfortable. Even Neman Grodno's own fans urged people to keep away. Brentford have it all to do to keep their promotion hopes alive. They should have clinched automatic promotion but now find themselves 90 minutes away from another season in the Championship. They have a strong home record but need to get back in winning ways, that's an absolute necessity now. Swansea have that one goal lead and although not spectacular on their travels, do always seem to get on the scoresheet. They also concede on a regular basis so the suggested bet here is on both teams to score. Aberdeen - Dundee FC Live - Scottish Premiership Follow the Scottish Premiership live Football match between Aberdeen and Dundee FC with Eurosport. The match starts at 2:00 PM on April 30th, 2022. Catch the ... Maybe I'm not in my job on Monday," said the Chilean. That's not a problem of the job - the problem is to try to improve what you're doing because we don't have the results. Pellegrini added it was "not normal" for his side, who finished 10th last season, to have picked up only five points in their last 10 Premier League games. That's why I know that the owners trust what we are doing because with another owner you may have been sacked before," he said. Spurs have made the loan signing of Real Betis midfielder Giovani lo Celso permanent for a fee of £27. Steven Bergwijn for £27m from PSV Eindhoven, after selling Christian Eriksen to Inter Milan for £16. Wolves have spent a reported £16. Portuguese winger Daniel Podence from Olympiako, Aston Villa spent £10m on Genk striker Mbwana Samatta and Watford signed Udinese winger Ignacio Pussetto for £7m. Elsewhere, Real Madrid spent £26m on Flamengo youngster Reinier Jesus and Borussia Dortmund bought Red Bull Salzburg wonderkid Erling Braut Haaland for £17m. Full TimePosted at 90'+8' Second Half ends, Arsenal 2, Southampton 2. Posted at 90'+7' Attempt missed. Sofiane Boufal (Southampton) right footed shot from the left side of the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by James Ward-Prowse. Goal!Posted at 90'+6' Goal! Arsenal 2, Southampton 2. Alexandre Lacazette (Arsenal) right footed shot from very close range to the high centre of the goal. Nurnberg have lost their last two games against hannover and Saint Paul. At home they have lost their last two games against Darmstadt and hannover. They will face Erzgebirge Aue who are unbeaten in three of their last four games. On the road they have lost eight of their last thirteen league games making them the worst away side in the league. In their previous h2h nurnberg have won their last three home games against Erzgebirge Aue. Al Ain and Shabab Al-Ahli Dubai will face each other in the upcoming match in the UAE League. Al Ain this season have the following results: 6W, 3D and 2L. Meanwhile Shabab Al-Ahli Dubai have 8W, 2D and 1L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring.

Acerca de

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Miembros

bottom of page